Sunday, 13 January 2013

Gelateria Primavera


January is such a quiet time in Melbourne, with many places staying closed right through until Australia Day, yet still it remains one of my favourite times of the year to be in town. I just love the long days, the dry heat, the empty trams, early morning swims at the pool, afternoon gin & tonics on the balcony, and riding into town at sun-down for dessert at Spring Street Grocery's Gelateria Primavera..!
I've been there more times in the last week than I'm proud to publish, but night after night I just can't help returning cause their gelati and sorbetti are JUST SO OUTSTANDING. My favourite favours to date are watermelon & mint, peach & apricot, cardamon, tumeric & pistachio and (wait for it..) rockmelon & french lavender (wow)

A very welcome addition to my summer playlist :)


Gelateria Primavera at Spring Street Grocery
(03) 9654 0811

1 comment:

  1. Aaaah, gin and tonics in the sunset, nothing better! After reading a review of this place on broadsheet, I've been dying to get here! Glad to see another great review and crossing my fingers the watermelon and french lavender is there when I finally make it! YUM!
    Cheers - Lou @ The Honesty Path

    ReplyDelete